Let's Help You!
SCO 33-34-35, Phase-II, Urban Estate, Nr. Atwal Petrol Pump, Rajpura Road, Patiala-147002.
Plastic and cosmetology surgery is a branch of medicine that deals with the improvement of physical appearance. It can be used to correct birth defects, injuries, or the effects of aging. It can also be used to enhance physical features, such as the nose, breasts, or lips.
Our plastic and cosmetology surgery department is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to patients of all ages.We provide an extensive array of services, which encompass a diverse range of offerings such as:
- Reconstructive surgery: Reconstructive surgery is used to correct birth defects, injuries, or the effects of aging. This type of surgery can help to improve a patient’s function and appearance.
- Cosmetic surgery: Cosmetic surgery is used to enhance physical features. This type of surgery can help patients to feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
- Hair restoration: Hair restoration surgery is used to treat hair loss. This type of surgery can help patients to regain their hair and improve their self-image.
- Body contouring: Body contouring surgery is used to improve the shape of the body. This type of surgery can help patients to lose weight or to achieve a more symmetrical body.
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Buttock augmentation
- Hair restoration
- Body contouring
We also offer a variety of other services, including:
- Skin care
- Laser hair removal
- Chemical peels
- Body sculpting
Our Plastic and Cosmetology Surgeons
Our plastic and cosmetology surgeons are board-certified experts in their field.They are dedicated to delivering exceptional care of the utmost quality to their patients. Our surgeons are also involved in research and education, and they are always up-to-date on the latest advances in plastic and cosmetology surgery.